Friday, December 15, 2006

How to become a Bill Gates' son-in-law

Title: A merriage of convenience

Father: " I want you to marry a girl of my choice."
Son: " No, I will choose my own bride."
Father: " But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter."
Son: " Well, in that case, OK!"

Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father: " I have a husband for your daughter."

Bill Gates: " But my daughter is too young to marry."
Father: " But this young man is vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: " In that case, OK!"

Now he goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: " I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."
President: " But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."
Father: " But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case...OK!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home